The Yaddlethorpe Lodge features a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, perfect for spending the days and nights with family and friends. The bespoke fully fitted kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and American fridge freezer. Leading on from this, the generous eight seater dining table can be found, before the lounge area overlooking its own 50” TV.
Through the patio doors is the private decking area with 8 seater outdoor sunken hot tub. Step down from the decking onto your very own huge private garden area, including a fire pit! This can also be used to cook on, meaning everyone can gather outside around this perfect feature.
The Yaddlethorpe Lodge has two doubles bedrooms - with one king size bed and one double bed, both with lovely ensuite shower rooms. The third bedroom offers two sets of single bunk beds sleeping four in total. These bunks are a full size single beds and can easily be used by adults too. This third bedroom also features an ensuite shower room. All of the bedrooms are also fitted with TV’s.
The Yaddlethorpe Lodge is also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly status upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury toweling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person.
- Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, indoor pool, play area.
- Additional activities included – only bookable up on check in.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.