Customed designed to offer the ultimate space for family gatherings and celebrations, the English Country Villa is a luxurious retreat in the Lincolnshire countryside.
At the heart of the villa is a huge open-plan living space filled with specially commissioned furniture including a bespoke 6.5m sofa and a 7m dining table big enough to host all 24 guests. There is a generous and playfully designed kitchen filled with colourful Le Creuset crockery and all the equipment needed to cater for a houseful of guests. There is also a games area with an American pool table accompanied by a high table and bar stools.
Quieter spaces abound too. There is a library stocked with books and games and clever seating areas away from the hustle and bustle of the main living room.
A fantastic outdoor courtyard is the highlight of the Villa. At the centre of this space is 10m x 5m heated outdoor swimming pool. Perfect for any weather, it is fitted with a retractable cover that glides back at the touch of a button. There are also two eight seater Villeroy & Boch hot tubs, multiple seating areas, outdoor dining tables, a huge fire-pit for family barbecues and a walled garden for privacy and peace of mind.
There are 12 exquisitely designed bedrooms – six in each of the two wings of the villa - and 12 luxurious ensuite shower rooms. Inspired by the wildlife found at Bainland, bedrooms are adorned with striking wallpaper including Mulberry’s iconic ‘flying ducks’ and rich fabrics reminiscent of an English country lodge. A historic map of Lincolnshire is hung in each bedroom.
English Country Villa has parking for six cars and also comes with solar powered Electric Vehicle Charging Points which are free to use.
*please note that pets are not allowed at English Country Villa
Also included in the lodge;
- Two Villeroy and Boch 8 berth hot tubs
- Electric car charging point
- A 9 foot American pool table
- A 85 inch smart TV with surround sound for cinema experience
- An arcade game with games from the 80s and 90s
- Six of the twelve bedrooms have the option of twin or kingsize beds
- All bedrooms are ensuite showers
- All bedrooms have 55 inch smart TVs
- Parking for 6 cars
- Private walled garden for total privacy
- West facing courtyard for summertime sunbathing
- Check in for the English Country Villa is 4pm
- Check out for the English Country Villa is 11am
- Hire a private chef - let our team of private chefs prepare incredible meals for your special celebrations and family gatherings in the privacy of your lodge. Visit this link to learn more: https://www.bainland.co.uk/in-lodge-private-chef/
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa)
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.