The Bison offers two self-contained lodges, connected by a sweeping deck overlooking a private lake, to accommodate up to 16 guests in 8 ensuite bedrooms, making it the ideal choice for multigenerational family stays and special celebrations as well as for team bonding stays and wellness retreats.
Styled by designer and TV presenter, Linda Barker, The Bison boasts spacious interiors decorated in jewel tones of amber and emerald with tactile textiles such as velvet headboards and feather throws. Each of the lodges feature four bedrooms and come with their own open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area, for extra flexibility and privacy. The bespoke fitted kitchen includes a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and American Style fridge freezer as well as a breakfast bar. The sitting rooms each have a corner sofa, a 55" smart TV, a retro arcade games machine, and an 8 seater dining room table.
All eight bedrooms feature an ensuite rainforest shower room, beds that can be configured as king or twin size, a wardrobe hanging area, dressing table and TV, as well as ample room for a cot.
The highlight of The Bison is a huge wooden deck overlooking the 80m lake bedecked with fairy lights and surrounded by woodlands. Accessed through multiple patio doors, the terrace brings both lodges together and offers ample space for communal activities including dining, soaking in the two sunken Villeroy & Boch hot tubs, relaxing in sun loungers, gathering and cooking around the firepit and playing on the outdoor pool and football tables.
The Bison is also uniquely private, situated within an enclosed gated area accessed by its own driveway and with parking for multiple cars.
As a dog-friendly lodge, The Bison welcomes up to 6 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Furry friends will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack on arrival.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soaps provided in all bathrooms.
- Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, re-filled and heated prior to every stay.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - all the local restaurants, pubs, shops, cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa)
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.