A beautiful lakeside retreat, Lodge on the Lake offers the ultimate escape with its own entrance, garden and lake affording utmost privacy for its guests.
The fully fitted kitchen offers everything you need, including an oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler, as well as all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. There is a dining table for eight and a beautiful corner sofa from which to watch the 50" smart TV. There is also a retro arcade video machine featuring over 650 games, perfect for children and adults alike to play.
Patio doors lead out to a sweeping wooden deck which is cantilevered over its own private lake. The deck offers the perfect entertaining space with outdoor dining, a luxury hot tub and our signature fire pit for cooking on or for sitting around and enjoying Lincolnshire’s big night sky.
Lodge on the Lake has four bedrooms and all feature super king beds which can also be split into twin beds to suit your needs. Each bedroom has a wardrobe area, TV and luxury ensuite shower room.
*please note that Lodge on the Lake is not suitable for pets
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in the kitchen, & soaps provided in the bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.