Sleeping up to 8, this stunning lodge offers luxurious and spacious surroundings overlooking a private lake. Also featuring its own private gated garden, the Lakeside Lodge offers total privacy for its guests.
This luxuriously stunning lodge is huge, and offers simply the best in quality to guests. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is located in the centre of the lodge.
The fully fitted kitchen features a hob, electric oven, dishwasher, American fridge freezer and wine cooler, alongside all the crockery and cutlery items you will. The lounge area looks onto the 50" smart TV, alongside the 8 seater dining room table. There is also a retro arcade video game featuring over 650 games, perfect for children and adults alike to play.
Through the double sliding patio doors - the huge private decking area, stretching the entire length of the lodge can be found, over looking your own private lake. There is also 8 berth luxury Jacuzzi hot tub giving you plenty of space to enjoy the bubbles, foot spa and massage jets with family or friends. The opposite end of the decking area includes a fire pit, which can also be used to cook on, meaning everyone can gather outside around this perfect feature.
The Lakeside Lodge has four bedrooms in total, with two situated at either end of the lodge. All 4 bedrooms feature super king beds which can also be split into twin beds to suit your needs. The bedrooms also feature luxury ensuite shower rooms and TV's too!
Please note; the Lakeside lodge is not pet friendly.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in the kitchen, & soaps provided in the bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.