Sleeping up to 14 guests - this beautiful lodge offers luxurious and spacious surroundings perfect for families and friends to gather.
Lincoln Farmhouse is one of our favourite lodges for gathering friends and family thanks to its seven bedrooms, generous garden and huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
On the ground floor you will a find a beautiful open plan kitchen, with a generous centre island, perfect for socialising and entertaining, a 14 seater dining table, separate sitting area, and a bespoke 14 seat sofa centred around a 55" smart TV, ideal for movie nights in. There is also an American pool table and a retro arcade video game, offering further opportunities for fun.
There are two double bedrooms on the ground floor, both with ensuite shower rooms. These have been designed with disabled access in mind, featuring wet rooms and grab rails. One of the ground floor bedrooms also has direct access onto the decking area via patio doors. There is also an additional WC on this level for guests to use.
Through the patio doors is the terrace and decking area with two al fresco hot tubs and picnic tables. Step down from the decking into your very own huge private garden which boasts a fire pit, perfect for cooking on and gathering around and is very much a highlight of our guest stays.
There are five further bedrooms on the second floor, in the eaves of the building. Two bedrooms feature super-king size beds and ensuite walk in shower rooms. A further twin bedroom also features an ensuite walk in shower room. The final two super-king bedrooms share a separate family shower room. All of the bedrooms have TVs.
This floor also offers another smaller, cosy TV and seating area, perfect for those seeking a quieter space or some down time.
The Lincoln Farmhouse is also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking, at the relevant charges. Furry friends also receive their very own doggy welcome pack on arrival.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soaps provided in all bathrooms.
- Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, refilled and heated prior to every stay
- Electric car charging point
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Hire a private chef - let our team of private chefs prepare incredible meals for your special celebrations and family gatherings in the privacy of your lodge. Visit this link to learn more: https://www.bainland.co.uk/in-lodge-private-chef/
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.