We are delighted to have collaborated with Linda Barker to exclusively design our Cedar Lodge. This four bedroom, four bathroom lodge features dark woods, luxurious designs and beautiful prints for a sophisticated and relaxing stay.
Cedar features a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The bespoke kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and American fridge freezer. Leading on from this is a generous eight seater dining table followed by a sitting area with comfy sofas and armchairs – perfect for watching Netflix on the 55” smart TV. A retro video arcade games machine is the finishing touch for entertaining young and old alike.
Patio doors lead on to a raised decked terrace with a sunken al fresco hot tub and picnic table for outdoor dining. Cedar is one of our most sought after lodges for its large enclosed garden which is perfect for kids and dogs to run around in! There is also a football net for family fun and our signature fire pit for cooking on or for sitting around and enjoying Lincolnshire’s big night sky.
Cedar has four bedrooms and all feature super king beds which can also be split into twin beds to suit your needs. Each bedroom has a wardrobe area, TV and luxury ensuite shower room.
Cedar is a dog friendly lodge and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking, at the relevant charges. Furry friends also receive their very own doggy welcome pack on arrival.
The lodge briefly includes;
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Each bedroom has a smart 32 inch TV which is fully connected to our WIFI allowing you to watch movies in bed!
- The kitchen has all Bosch appliances including an American Fridge Freezer with ice and water dispenser.
- Full Le Creuset cookware allowing you to cook as much or as little as you want.
- Outside a sunken Jacuzzi hot tub with seating for 8 on your own private gated veranda.
- The private garden is large and is fenced all round to keep all pets and children in place.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa)
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.