These beautifully finished lodges offer a open plan living, dining and kitchen area for you to relax and unwind in. The contemporary fully fitted kitchen offers everything you need, including a oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and all crockery, cutlery and utensils. There is a breakfast bar to enjoy a drink whilst cooking or for more informal dining, alongside an adjoining dining table seating 4 people. This offers a great space to eat and drink together. The luxuriously finished lounge area boasts a comfy sofa and armchair, coffee table and huge 55” smart TV. Through the patio doors leads onto an enclosed decking area with outdoor sunken Villeroy and Boch hot tub.
Leading through into the bedroom you will find a small wardrobe and dressing area, a luxury king size bed and TV. The ensuite bathroom is finished to a very high standard with twin his and her sinks, alongside an enclosed shower.
The Welton Lodges are also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly status upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial handwash provided in the kitchen, & soap provided in all bathrooms.
- Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, refilled and heated prior to every stay.
- Adequate private parking.
- Enclosed decking
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - all the local restaurants, pubs, shops, cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.