The Uffington Lodge is one of our top of the range units. Boasting an open plan living, with a bespoke fitted kitchen including a belfast sink, american fridge freezer, range cooker. There is also a central island to sit and relax at whilst cooking. You’ll find everything you need in the kitchen, from cutlery to crockery, and is adjoining the dining area with table seating four. At the opposite end you’ll find the lounge area with a large three seater sofa and snug bucket chairs overlooking a huge 55" smart TV. The patio doors lead out onto the decking area with outdoor sunken hot tub and steps down into your very own secure private garden.
The bedrooms are both doubles with king size beds. Both bedrooms are very specious with TV’s and feature ensuite wet rooms. This accommodation has been designed with disabled access in mind.
The Uffington Lodge is also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly status upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in the kitchen, & soap provided in the bathroom.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - all the local restaurants, pubs, shops, cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.