Situated in its own private gated garden, the pet friendly Shepherds Hut offers total privacy for its guests. This accommodation is finished to a very high standard, including a bathroom with an enclosed shower, a beautiful fully fitted kitchen with an induction hob, oven, fridge freezer and Belfast sink. The open plan living area offers a studio accommodation including a double bed, TV, relaxing armchairs and dining table. This area also offers enough space for a travel cot so you can bring your little one along too. The Shepherds Hut also has underfloor heating throughout.
Outside the private garden boasts a hot tub which will be re-filled and up to temperature for your arrival. Enjoy the jets and bubbles as you star gaze into the night sky with no light pollution to spoil it. The Shepherds Hut also has a private raised decking area featuring a two person hammock, alongside sun loungers for catching the daytime sun.
The Shepherds Hut is also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 2 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen & soap provided in each bathroom.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Private enclosed garden
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - all the local restaurants, pubs, shops, cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.