The Ranch House features a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area, perfect for spending the days and nights with family and friends. The bespoke fitted kitchen includes a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and American Style fridge freezer as well as a generous centre island with breakfast bar. Leading on from this, the sitting room boasts a huge corner sofa, a 55" smart TV, a retro arcade games machine and a 10 seater dining room table.
Through the patio doors is a decked terrace, with two Villeroy & Boch hot tubs. Stepping down from the terrace is a spacious private garden area, fully secured for both pets and children to play in.
The Ranch House has five spacious double bedrooms - all with king size beds and luxury ensuite shower rooms. Each bedroom features a wardrobe hanging area, dressing table and TV.
A dog-friendly lodge, The Ranch House welcomes up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges and this includes a doggy welcome pack on arrival.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soaps provided in all bathrooms.
- Family board games pack included for duration of stay.
- Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, re-filled and heated prior to every stay.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Hire a private chef - let our team of private chefs prepare incredible meals for your special celebrations and family gatherings in the privacy of your lodge. Visit this link to learn more: https://www.bainland.co.uk/in-lodge-private-chef/
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.