Boasting an open plan living & dining area and a bespoke kitchen featuring a Belfast sink, American-style fridge/freezer and everything you need, from cutlery to crockery, along with a central island to sit and gather, The Hideout is ideal for two couples or a small group of friends wanting to spend time together and enjoy our rural retreat. Twinned with The Den next door, the two lodges can be booked together for families or bigger groups that want to be together but maintain some privacy.
The Hideout offers two spacious bedrooms each with a TV and ensuite wet room, designed with disabled access in mind. One bedroom has a fixed king size bed and the other can be split into twins or remain as a king.
Guests can also relax in front of our 55" smart TV or head out onto the decking area which features an outdoor sunken hot tub and steps down into your very own secure private garden.
As a pet friendly lodge we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking, at the relevant charges. Furry friends also receive their very own doggy welcome pack on arrival.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in the kitchen, & soap provided in the bathrooms.
- Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, re-filled and heated prior to every stay.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.