Located on the edge of our wildflower strewn lake, this romantic Shepherds Hut offers a peaceful escape for two. A generous garden features a decked veranda with seating, a hammock for two, and an al fresco Villeroy & Boch hot tub perfect for watching wildlife by day and the stars by night.
The Goose Hut comes with a bespoke kitchen with oven, induction hob and fridge as well as a toaster, kettle & microwave. The living area features a comfy sofa and dining table before stepping onto a raised double bed from which you can relax whilst watching the 40" Wifi enabled smart TV - which can also be turned to view from the sofa. There is a separate bathroom with enclosed shower, wash basin and WC.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury robe & flip flops - provided per person.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soap in all bathrooms.
- Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, refilled and heated prior to every stay.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.