Designed for large groups,The Coach House offers fantastic communal spaces including a huge open-plan kitchen, dining and sitting area, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The bespoke fitted kitchen includes a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and two American Style fridge freezers as well as a generous centre island with breakfast bar. Leading on from this, the sitting room boasts a huge sofa, a 75" smart TV and a 16 seater dining room table as well as a separate seating area offering a more intimate area for guests to gather. There is also an American pool table and a retro arcade video game machine, offering the whole group plenty to enjoy together.
Through the patio doors is a decked terrace, with two outdoor hot tubs. Step down from the decking into your very own huge private garden which boasts a fire pit, perfect for cooking on and gathering around and is very much a highlight of our guest stays.
The Coach House has seven bedrooms – split at each end of the lodge enabling plenty of space and privacy for family groups and friends - all with luxury ensuite shower rooms. Six of the bedrooms come with king size beds and the seventh is a double bunk bedroom with two sets of full size bunks beds. Each bedroom features a wardrobe hanging area, dressing table and TV.
A dog-friendly lodge, The Coach House welcomes up to 6 dogs per booking for the relevant charges and this includes a doggy welcome pack on arrival.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in the kitchen, & soaps provided in all bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Foldable cot and bedding included for infant.
- Adequate private parking.
- Electric car charging point.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Hire a private chef - let our team of private chefs prepare incredible meals for your special celebrations and family gatherings in the privacy of your lodge. Visit this link to learn more: https://www.bainland.co.uk/in-lodge-private-chef/
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.