Our Big Beasts safari tents offer the perfect Glamping experience for families. There is a generous central open plan living area with a log burner for warmth, cosy corner sofa, big TV, and welcoming dining table. The full service kitchen includes an induction hob, fridge freezer, kettle & microwave and there is a BBQ outside for al fresco cooking.
Our Big Beasts safari tents each feature a decked terrace with outdoor picnic table and not one but two 6 person al fresco hot tubs, perfect for hanging out together and for star-gazing.
For the sleeping arrangements, our Big Beasts safari tents offer one main double bedroom, a double nest bed to climb into, which is situated above a den with beanbags - perfect for little ones, as well as four single beds on a mezzanine level overlooking the living room. All of these bedrooms share a fully fitted bathroom with an enclosed shower & WC.
Two of our Big Beasts Safari Tents are pet friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each dog will also receive their very own welcome pack on arrival. Please ensure you select a tent with a pet friendly symbol upon booking.
Whilst we do not encourage large noisy single-sex parties due to the quiet and relaxed nature of the park, we can accommodate single-sex groups genuinely looking for a quieter getaway. If this is the case, please speak to our staff in advance.
- All beds are made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for the duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash in the kitchen, and soap provided in the bathroom.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks , village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.