The central open plan living area offers a Log Burner, a corner sofa, TV, and dining table - this really does give you home from home comforts in amazing surroundings. The kitchen area includes double induction hobs, fridge freezer, kettle & microwave, alongside all the cutlery, crockery, and utensils you will need. A large BBQ is situated outside, for more rustic cooking in the ambience.
Outside on your enclosed decking area, features a large solid wood table, alongside two 6 berth sunken hot tubs - perfect for watching the stars from.
The Big Beast tents have one main double bedroom, a double nest bed to climb into, situated above a den with beanbags - perfect for kids! Climbing up the stairs, a further 4 single beds are found on the second floor looking over the living area. All of these bedroom share a fully fitted bathroom with an enclosed shower & WC.
Two of the Big Beast Safari Tents are also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack. Please ensure you select a tent with a pet friendly status upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash in the kitchen, and soap provided in the bathroom.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, restaurant, outdoor play area.
- Additional activities – only bookable during your stay.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.