Designed for laid-back living, The Barn features plenty of spaces for spending time with family and friends. The beautiful blue-painted kitchen offers everything you need to cook as little or as much as you like, with bright orange Le Creuset crockery, a smart range cooker, butler’s sink, dishwasher, microwave and American-style fridge freezer with a water and ice dispenser.
There is a 10 seater dining table and a huge sofa for gathering to watch the 55" smart TV. There is also a retro video arcade machine, for entertaining the young and old alike.
The Barn has five bedrooms – three of these are double bedrooms each with ensuite shower rooms, a twin room and a bunk bedroom share a separate family shower room.
A special feature of The Barn is the upstairs den. Accessed by a spiral staircase, this cosy room in the eaves offers a perfect space for chilling out with bean bags, comfy chairs and a TV.
Back downstairs, patio doors lead to the decked terrace featuring two eight seater outdoor hot tubs and an enclosed private garden. There are football goals, a fire pit and outside dining table all designed for enjoying the Lincolnshire countryside.
A dog-friendly lodge, The Barn welcomes up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges and this includes a doggy welcome pack on arrival.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury toweling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen. and soaps provided in all bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Hire a private chef - Let our team of private chefs prepare incredible meals for your special celebrations and family gatherings in the privacy of your lodge. Visit this link to learn more: https://www.bainland.co.uk/in-lodge-private-chef/
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes. walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.