Our Tallington Lodges offer bright open plan living spaces to relax and unwind in. The fully fitted kitchen offers everything you need, including an oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. There is a breakfast bar for two, dining table for eight and a huge corner sofa from which to watch the 55" smart TV. Patio doors lead out to a decked terrace with seating and an outdoor sunken hot tub. There are steps down to the garden which is surrounded by mature hedging for total privacy.
There are three bedrooms with king size beds and one further twin bedroom, all with ensuite shower rooms*. Each of rooms has a wardrobe area, dressing table and TV.
*please note, travel cots do not fit in the Tallington Lodges
Two of our Tallington Lodges are pet friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each dog will also receive their very own welcome pack on arrival. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly symbol upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soaps provided in the bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.