The Stamford Lodge is the ultimate lodge to stay in here at Bainland. Featuring seven bedrooms and a huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area - a stunningly beautiful setting for spending the days and nights with family and friends. The bespoke fully fitted kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and two American fridge freezers, all overlooked by a centre island with breakfast bar, so you can enjoy each others company whilst cooking. Leading on from this, a separate seating area, offers a more intimate place for smaller numbers of guests to meet. The huge lounge boasts a beautiful 16 seat sofa overlooking the huge 75" smart TV, alongside the 16 seater dining room table. There is also an American pool table, alongside a retro arcade video game, giving the whole group plenty to enjoy together.
Through the patio doors is the huge private decking area with two 8 berth Villeroy and Boch hot tubs. Step down from the decking onto your very own huge private garden area, including a fire pit! This can also be used to cook on, meaning everyone can gather outside around this perfect feature.
The seven bedrooms can be found split at either end of this lodge, enabling separate families or friends space for each other. Six spacious and stunningly decorated double bedrooms with king size beds, feature ensuite walk in shower rooms. A further double bunk bedroom, with two sets of full size bunks beds, also features ensuite walk in shower rooms. All of the bedroom also feature TV's!
Please note; the Stamford lodge is not pet friendly.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in the kitchen, & soaps provided in all bathrooms.
- Family board games pack included for duration of stay.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Foldable cot and bedding included for infant.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.