The Sleaford Lodge features a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, perfect for spending the days and nights with family and friends. The bespoke fully fitted kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and American fridge freezer, all overlooked by a centre island with breakfast bar, so you can enjoy each others company whilst cooking. Leading on from this, the lounge boasts a huge corner sofa overlooking the 50" TV, a retro arcade games machine, alongside the 10 seater dining room table.
Through the patio doors is the private decking area with two 6 berth outdoor sunken hot tubs. Step down from the decking onto your very own huge private garden area, fully secure for both pets and children to play in.
The Sleaford Lodge has five spacious double bedrooms - all with king size beds and lovely ensuite shower rooms. They all feature a wardrobe hanging area, dressing table and TV in every room.
The Sleaford Lodge is also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Hot tub towel - provided per person for duration of stay.
- Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
- Family board games pack included for duration of stay.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, indoor pool, play area.
- Additional activities included – only bookable up on check in.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.