The Pinchbeck Lodges are beautiful and spacious with a central open plan living area. The fully fitted contemporary kitchen includes fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and all the crockery, cutlery and utensils you will need. There is also a 6 seater dining table alongside 2 large comfortable sofa’s overlooking the 55" smart TV above the fireplace. Head out of the patio doors onto the decking area with the outdoor sunken hot tub, with steps leading down to a private garden area.
At opposite ends of the lodge are the two bedrooms - one double with king size bed and one twin bedroom, both with ensuite shower rooms. Both bedrooms feature built in wardrobes, a dressing table and TV.
The Pinchbeck Lodges are pet friendly. We welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, & soap provided in the bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.