Our Pinchbeck Lodges offer bright open plan living spaces for families to relax and unwind in. The fully fitted kitchen offers everything you need, including an oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. There is a dining table for six and two comfy sofas from which to watch the 55" smart TV. Patio doors lead out to a private decked terrace with an outdoor sunken hot tub and steps down to the enclosed garden.
At opposite ends of the lodge are the two bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms. One features a king size bed and the other, twin beds. Both rooms have a wardrobe, dressing table and TV.
Pinchbeck Lodges are dog friendly, and we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each pet will also receive their very own welcome pack on arrival.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, & soap provided in the bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.