The Pinchbeck Lodges are beautiful and spacious with a central open plan living area. The fully fitted contemporary kitchen includes fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and all the crockery, cutlery and utensils you will need. There is also a 6 seater dining table alongside 2 large comfortable sofa’s overlooking the TV above the fireplace. Head out of the patio doors onto the decking area with the outdoor sunken hot tub, with steps leading down to a private garden area.
At opposite ends of the lodge are the two bedrooms - one double with king size bed and one twin bedroom, both with ensuite shower rooms. Both bedrooms feature built in wardrobes, a dressing table and TV.
Two of the Pinchbeck Lodges are also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly status upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury toweling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person.
- Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, indoor pool, play area.
- Additional activities included – only bookable up on check in.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.