As one of our standard lodges, the Navenby's offer a spacious and comfortable setting for you to relax and unwind in. The central living area offers a large corner sofa overlooking the 55" smart TV, a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and fridge freezer and a dining table for 6. This offers a great space to eat, drink and socialise together. Leading out from the patio doors you will find the enclosed decking area with outdoor sunken hot tub.
At opposite ends of the lodge are the two double bedrooms both with ensuite shower rooms. Both bedrooms feature kind size beds, a wardrobe area, a dressing table and TV.
All beds are made up prior to your arrival, and each guest is provided with one bath sheet, one hand towel and one towelling robe for the duration of your stay. You will also be provided with a complimentary welcome pack consisting of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, sweet treats, disposable slippers and toiletries.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soap provided in the bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, indoor pool, play area.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - all the local restaurants, pubs, shops, cycle routes, walks village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.