The Louth Lodge is the biggest lodge here at Bainland, featuring eight bedrooms and a huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area - perfect for spending the days and nights with family and friends. The beautiful bespoke fully fitted kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and two American fridge freezer, all overlooked by a centre island with breakfast bar, so you can enjoy each others company whilst cooking. Leading on from this, the lounge boasts a huge sofa overlooking the 50" TV, alongside the 16 seater dining room table. There is also an American pool table, alongside a retro arcade video game, giving the whole group plenty to enjoy together.
Through the patio doors is the huge private decking area with three 6 berth outdoor sunken hot tubs. Step down from the decking onto your very own huge private garden area, including a fire pit! This can also be used to cook on, meaning everyone can gather outside around this perfect feature.
The 8 bedrooms can be found split at either end of this lodge, enabling separate families or friends space for each other. Six spacious double bedrooms with king size beds, feature ensuite walk in shower rooms. A further two twin bedrooms also features ensuite walk in shower rooms. All of the bedroom also feature TV's!
Please note; the Louth lodge is not pet friendly.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person for duration of stay.
- Hot tub towel provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
- Family board games pack included for duration of stay.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, indoor pool, play area.
- Additional activities included – only bookable up on check in.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.