The Louth Lodge is one of our biggest lodges here at Bainland, featuring eight bedrooms and a huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area - perfect for spending the days and nights with family and friends. The beautiful bespoke fully fitted kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and two American fridge freezer, all overlooked by a centre island with breakfast bar, so you can enjoy each others company whilst cooking. Leading on from this, the lounge boasts a huge sofa overlooking the huge 75" smart TV, alongside the 16 seater dining room table. There is also an American pool table, alongside a retro arcade video game, giving the whole group plenty to enjoy together.
Through the patio doors is the huge private decking area with two 8 berth outdoor hot tubs. Step down from the decking onto your very own huge private garden area, including a fire pit! This can also be used to cook on, meaning everyone can gather outside around this perfect feature.
The 8 bedrooms can be found split at either end of this lodge, enabling separate families or friends space for each other. Six spacious double bedrooms with king size beds, feature ensuite walk in shower rooms. A further two twin bedrooms also features ensuite walk in shower rooms. All of the bedroom also feature TV's!
Please note; the Louth lodge is not pet friendly.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soaps provided in all bathrooms.
- Family board games pack included for duration of stay.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Foldable cot and bedding included for infant.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - all the local restaurants, pubs, shops, cycle routes, walks village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.