These comfortable lodges offer bright open plan living spaces for guests to relax and unwind in. The fully fitted kitchen offers everything you need, including an oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. A generous breakfast bar offers a great space to eat and drink together and there is a comfy sofa from which to watch the 55" smart TV. French doors lead out to a private decked terrace with its very own outdoor sunken hot tub.
The bedroom boasts a king size bed, wardrobe, dressing table and TV as well as an ensuite shower room. There is also enough space for a travel cot so you can bring your little one along too.
The Kingerby Lodges are dog friendly, and we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each pet will also receive their very own welcome pack on arrival. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly symbol upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soap provided in all bathrooms.
- Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, refilled and heated prior to every stay.
- Adequate private parking.
- Enclosed decking
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see- cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.