These comfortable lodges offer a open plan living, dining and kitchen area for you to relax and unwind in. The fully fitted kitchen offers everything you need, including a oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and all crockery, cutlery and utensils. The generous adjoining breakfast bar offers a great space to eat and drink together. A comfy sofa overlooking the 55" smart TV offers a place to feel at home before heading out through the french doors onto your private enclosed decking area, with outdoor sunken hot tub.
The bedroom area boasts a king size bed, alongside a wardrobe area, dressing table and TV. The fully fitted ensuite shower room can be found leading off this. There is also room in the bedroom to fit a travel cot for an infant.
The Kingerby Lodges are also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly status upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soap provided in all bathrooms.
- Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, refilled and heated prior to every stay.
- Adequate private parking.
- Enclosed decking
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival
- Click here to see- all the local restaurants, pubs, shops, cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.