These comfortable lodges offer a open plan living, dining and kitchen area for you to relax and unwind in. The fully fitted kitchen offers everything you need, including a oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and all crockery, cutlery and utensils. The generous adjoining breakfast bar offers a great space to eat and drink together. A comfy sofa overlooking the TV offers a place to feel at home before heading out through the french doors onto your private enclosed decking area, with outdoor sunken hot tub.
The bedroom area boasts a king size bed, alongside a wardrobe area, dressing table and TV. The fully fitted ensuite shower room can be found leading off this. There is also room in the bedroom to fit a travel cot for an infant.
Two of the Kingerby Lodges are also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly status upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury toweling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person.
- Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, indoor pool, play area.
- Additional activities included – only bookable up on check in.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.