The Gunby Lodge features a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, perfect for spending the days and nights with family and friends. The fully fitted kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and American fridge freezer. Leading on from this, the 10 seater dining room table offers a great place to dine together, alongside a huge sofa for all the group to gather watching the 50" TV. There is also a retro video arcade machine, where young and old alike can try to beat the highest score.
Climbing up the spiral staircase, a spacious den including bean bags and a separate TV, is a perfect escape for older children and adults to take a break in.
Through the patio doors is the private decking area with 8 seater outdoor sunken hot tub. Step down from the decking onto your very own huge private garden area, fully secure for both pets and children to play in.
The Gunby Lodge has five bedrooms - 3 double bedrooms each with ensuite shower rooms. A further double room with king size bed,and a bunk bed room sleeping two, share a separate family shower room.
The Gunby Lodge is also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury toweling robe & disposable slippers - provided per person for duration of stay.
- Hot tub towel provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
- Family board games pack included for duration of stay.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, indoor pool, play area.
- Additional activities included – only bookable up on check in.
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.