Our Executive Woodland Lodges are of the highest standard and offer a luxurious retreat for bigger groups. The open plan living spaces are located in the centre of the lodge which features high vaulted ceilings adding to the already spacious feel. The fully fitted kitchen features an induction hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and wine cooler, alongside all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils.
There is an eight seater dining table and the sitting room is home to comfy sofas, armchairs, a 55" smart TV and feature wall with log burning stove. There is also a retro arcade video machine featuring over 650 games from the 1970's to 90's, perfect for children and adults alike to play.
Through the patio doors is huge decked terrace stretching the entire length of the lodge. The terrace features a picnic table as well as two generous sunken hot tubs giving you plenty of space for enjoying the outdoors with family and friends. Step down from the terrace into your own private garden with woodland views and our signature fire pit for cooking on or for sitting around and enjoying Lincolnshire’s big night sky.
The Executive Woodland Lodges each have four bedrooms – two situated at either end of the lodge – and each with wardrobe area, TV and luxury ensuite shower room. Three of the bedrooms feature super king beds which can be split to provide twin room accommodation as required.
Our Executive Woodland Lodges have fully enclosed gardens and are dog friendly. We welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each pet will receive their very own doggy welcome pack on arrival.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soaps provided in bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.