These simply stunning lodges are huge, and offer simply the best in quality to guests. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is located in the centre of the lodge, with high vaulted ceilings adding to the already spacious feel. The fully fitted kitchen features an induction hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and wine cooler, alongside all the crockery and cutlery items you will. The lounge area looks onto the 55" smart TV and feature wall with log burner. There is also a retro arcade video game featuring over 650 games from the 1970's to 90's, perfect for children and adults alike to play.
Through the patio doors is the huge private decking area, stretching the entire length of the lodge. There are also two 6 berth outdoor sunken hot tubs giving you plenty of space to enjoy the bubbles with family or friends. Stepping down from the decking onto your very own south facing private garden area, including a fire pit! This can also be used to cook on, meaning everyone can gather outside around this perfect feature.
The Executive Woodland Lodges have four bedrooms in total, with two situated at either end of the lodge. With one fixed double room with king size bed, and an ensuite shower room, alongside a further 3 bedrooms featuring super king beds - (which can also be split into twin beds to suit your needs). These bedrooms also all have luxury ensuite shower rooms and TV's too!
All of the Executive Lodges are also pet friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each furry friend will also receive their very own doggy welcome pack.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soaps provided in bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - all the local restaurants, pubs, shops, cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.