Part of our standard collection our Epworth Lodges offer open plan living spaces to relax and unwind in. The fully fitted kitchen offers everything you need, including an oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. There is a dining table for six and a corner sofa from which to watch the 55" smart TV. Patio doors lead out to a private decked terrace with an outdoor sunken hot tub and steps down to a semi-private garden.
We offer two types of Epworth Lodges:
Eagle, Edington and Elsham Lodges have one master bedroom with a dressing table, wardrobe, TV & ensuite shower room. A further two double bedrooms share a separate family shower room.
Elsthorpe, Easton and Ewerby Lodges have one master bedroom with a dressing table. wardrobe, TV & ensuite shower room. There is a further double bedroom and twin bedroom which share a separate family shower room.
*please note that Ewerby Lodge offers a fully enclosed decking area but is without a garden
Epworth Lodges are dog friendly, and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each pet will also receive their very own welcome pack on arrival. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly symbol upon booking.
- All beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
- Luxury towelling robe & disposable slippers provided - per person for duration of stay.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash provided in kitchen, and soap provided in bathrooms.
- Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned and refilled - ready for use.
- Adequate private parking.
- Wifi included.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
- Click here to see - the additional activities that are available to book prior to your arrival.
- Click here to see - The Nest Bistro & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
- Click here to see - our new farm shop, The Stores.
- Click here to see - cycle routes, walks, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
A 10% deposit is required today, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. Monthly payments are also available.