Booking with Confidence
Following the UK Government’s roadmap for re-opening the Country over the coming weeks and months, we are delighted to announce that we are open and welcoming guests to stay with us
By booking with us up until the 20th June 2021, all guests must ensure that they meet the current guidelines in place at the time of their visit.
Breaks from the 12th April until 16th of May
Must be of single household occupancy or a support bubble, that fits within the following eligibility:
You can form a support bubble with another household of any size if:
· you live by yourself – even if carers visit you to provide support
· you are the only adult in your household who does not need continuous care as a result of a disability
· your household includes a child who is under the age of one or was under that age on 2 December 2020
· your household includes a child with a disability who requires continuous care and is under the age of 5, or was under that age on 2 December 2020
· you are aged 16 or 17 and live with others of the same age, without any adults
· you are a single adult living with one or more children who are under the age of 18 or were under that age on 12 June 2020
All members of your household must be part of the same bubble. This means you and the people you live with cannot form separate bubbles, even if you meet more than one of the eligibility rules above.
You must not form a support bubble with a household that is part of another support bubble. Your support bubble cannot include more than 2 households.
Breaks from 17th May until 20th June
All members of your party must either be from 2 households or up to 6 guests from individual households.
Guests are responsible for checking the latest Government advice.
Government information may change and rules and advice are constantly under review. Guests must check government information themselves to understand any changes or new rules prior to visiting Bainland, booking a new break or when considering a date change or cancellation of an existing booking. The following Government link should provide the most up to date information: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Covid 19 - The Bainland Guarantee.
If the Government places the country into a national lockdown . Your booking can be transferred to a new date in 2021 or 2022. Any price increase will have to be met by yourself, or in the case of a price reduction - Bainland will refund the difference.
Your funds can be held in a pending transfer account, which can then be transferred to another booking when a suitable date is found in 2021 or 2022.
A full refund less a small insurance fee* - which is set out in the Bainland Guarantee, found in your original booking confirmation email.
(*£10 admin fee if deposit paid or £20 admin fee if full balance paid)
If you already have a break booked with us that is affected by these Government guidelines then the above will apply.
*Breaks that are due to commence in the next 4 weeks will only be offered a date change or pending transfer account.