Our safari tent offers the perfect glamping experience for families. There is a generous central open plan living area with a log burner for warmth, cosy corner sofa, big TV, and welcoming dining table. The full service kitchen includes an induction hob, fridge freezer, kettle & microwave and there is a BBQ outside for al fresco cooking.
Our safari tent features a huge 6 person al fresco hot tub on a decked terrace, perfect for hanging out together and for star-gazing.
For the sleeping arrangements, our safari tent offers one main double bedroom, a bunk bed room and, situated above a den with beanbags, a double nest bed to climb into - perfect for little ones! All of these bedrooms share a fully fitted bathroom with an enclosed shower & WC.
Our Glamping Safari Tent is pet friendly, and we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each dog will also receive their very own welcome pack on arrival. Please ensure you select a tent with a pet friendly symbol upon booking.
Whilst we do not encourage large noisy single-sex parties due to the quiet and relaxed nature of the park, we can accommodate single-sex groups genuinely looking for a quieter getaway. If this is the case, please speak to our staff in advance.
* All beds made up prior to your arrival.
* Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
* Luxury robe & flip flops - provided per person.* Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
* Hot tub is provided drained, cleaned, refilled and heated prior to every stay.
* Allocated private parking.
* Wifi included.
* Check in 4pm.
* Check out 10am.
* Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
*Additional instructor-led activities are available to book prior to your arrival.
*The Nest Restaurant & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
*The Wellness & Fitness Suite
*Our farm shop, The Stores.
10% deposit required today, remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Monthly payment option also available.
- For more information on all of our dining options at Bainland visit the following link. Click Here
- For more information and to book our instructor-led activities visit the following link: Click Here
- For more information on local walks, cycle routes and the village of Woodhall Spa visit the following link: Click Here