Our one bed Lakeside Retreats are inspired by the mountain lodges of America with a romantic English countryside twist. These cabins are the perfect retreat from the world around you, but with fast wifi for movie nights.
Built over one of our new lakes, they really are something special and we are very proud of them. The south facing veranda is partially covered by a tin roof to give the added option of enjoying the Villeroy Boch hot tub spa in the rain as well as in the lazy afternoon sun on the decking.
Super king bed in a large bedroom with ensuite rainforest shower. There is also plenty of room for a cot in the bedroom.
Four of our Lakeside Retreats are dog friendly, and we welcome up to 2 dogs per booking for the relevant charges. Each pet will also receive their own welcome pack on arrival. Please ensure you select a lodge with a pet friendly symbol upon booking.
* Super king Bed for lie ins.
* 55 inch Smart TV in both lounge and bedroom
* Super fast wifi included in the price of your stay.
* Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
* Luxury robe & flip flops - provided per person.
* Fully equipped kitchen with Belfast sink, fridge freezer, dishwasher as well as kettle and toaster.
* Le Creuset cookware.
* Esse log burning stove for cooking and heat.
* Heritage style bathroom with 2 sinks, toilet and rainforest shower head inside a wooden shower..
* Underfloor heating in the bedroom.
* Enough room for a cot or two in the large bedroom.
* The gated veranda is secure for dogs or small children.
*Additional instructor-led activities are available to book prior to your arrival.
*The Nest Restaurant & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
*The Wellness & Fitness Suite
*Our farm shop, The Stores.
10% deposit required today, remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Monthly payment option also available.
- For more information on all of our dining options at Bainland visit the following link. Click Here
- For more information and to book our instructor-led activities visit the following link: Click Here
- For more information on local walks, cycle routes and the village of Woodhall Spa visit the following link: Click Here