Sleeping up to four guests – this two bedroom lodge offers stunning surroundings for couples or small group of friends
Boasting an open plan living & dining area and a bespoke kitchen featuring a Belfast sink, American-style fridge/freezer and everything you need, from cutlery to crockery, along with a central island to sit and gather. The Den is ideal for two couples or a small group of friends wanting to spend time together and enjoy our rural retreat. Twinned with The Hideout Lodge located next door, the two lodges can be booked together for families or bigger groups that want to be together but maintain some privacy!
The Den offers two spacious bedrooms each with a TV and ensuite wet room, designed with disabled access in mind. One bedroom has a fixed king size bed and the other can be split into twins or remain as a king.
Guests can also relax in front of our 55" smart TV or head out onto the decking area which features an outdoor sunken hot tub and steps down into your very own secure private garden.
As a pet friendly lodge we welcome up to 3 dogs per booking, at the relevant charges. Furry friends also receive their very own doggy welcome pack on arrival.
* All beds made up prior to your arrival.
* Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
* Luxury robe & flip flops - provided per person.
* Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
* Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, re-filled and heated prior to every stay.
* Allocated private parking.
* Wifi included.
* Check in 4pm.
* Check out 10am.
* Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
*Additional instructor-led activities are available to book prior to your arrival.
*The Nest Restaurant & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
*The Wellness & Fitness Suite
*Our farm shop, The Stores.
10% deposit required today, remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Monthly payment option also available.
- For more information on all of our dining options at Bainland visit the following link. Click Here
- For more information and to book our instructor-led activities visit the following link: Click Here
- For more information on local walks, cycle routes and the village of Woodhall Spa visit the following link: Click Here