Sleeping up to eight guests – this stunning three bedroom lodge is ideal for families and friends to gather
The Bunkhouse features a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and living area. This deceptively spacious lodge also includes a log burner for those chillier days and nights with family and friends. The bespoke kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave and American fridge freezer. Leading on from this, the generous eight seater dining table can be found, before the lounge area overlooking its own 55” smart TV. A retro video arcade games machine is the finishing touch for entertaining young and old alike.
Patio doors lead on to a decked terrace with an 8 seater al fresco hot tub. Step down from your terrace into your own private garden which features three beautiful mature trees and our signature fire pit for cooking on or for sitting around and enjoying Lincolnshire’s big night sky.
The Bunkhouse features three bedrooms - one with a king size bed, one with a double bed, and the third bedroom offers two sets of single bunk beds sleeping four in total. The bunks are full size single beds and can easily be used by adults too. All three bedrooms feature an ensuite shower room.
The Bunkhouse is a dog friendly lodge and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking, at the relevant charges. Furry friends also receive their very own doggy welcome pack on arrival.
* All beds made up prior to your arrival.
* Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
* Luxury robe & flip flops - provided per person.
* Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
* Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, re-filled and heated prior to every stay.
* Allocated private parking.
* Wifi included.
* Check in 4pm.
* Check out 10am.
* Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
*Additional instructor-led activities are available to book prior to your arrival.
*The Nest Restaurant & Bar or the Copper Goose offering in-lodge dining.
*The Wellness & Fitness Suite
*Our farm shop, The Stores.
10% deposit required today, remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Monthly payment option also available.
- For more information on all of our dining options at Bainland visit the following link. Click Here
- For more information and to book our instructor-led activities visit the following link: Click Here
- For more information on local walks, cycle routes and the village of Woodhall Spa visit the following link: Click Here