Sleeping up to eight guests – this stunning three bedroom lodge is ideal for families and friends to gather
The Gallop features a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The bespoke kitchen offers everything you could need including a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave. Leading on from this is a generous eight seater dining table followed by a sitting area with comfy sofas and armchairs – perfect for watching Netflix on the 55” smart TV. A retro video arcade games machine is the finishing touch for entertaining young and old alike.
Patio doors lead on to a raised decked terrace with an 8 seater al fresco hot tub and picnic table for outdoor dining. Step down from your terrace into your own private garden which features our signature fire pit for cooking on or for sitting around and enjoying Lincolnshire’s big night sky.
The Gallop features three bedrooms - one with a king size bed, one with a double bed, and the third bedroom offers two sets of single bunk beds sleeping four in total. The bunks are full size single beds and can easily be used by adults too. All three bedrooms feature an ensuite shower room.
The Gallop is a dog friendly lodge and we welcome up to 4 dogs per booking, at the relevant charges. Furry friends also receive their very own doggy welcome pack on arrival.
* All beds made up prior to your arrival.
* Towels provided (1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel per person per stay).
* Luxury robe & flip flops - provided per person.
* Welcome pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sweet treats & toiletries.
* Hot tubs are drained, cleaned, re-filled and heated prior to every stay
* Allocated private parking.
* Wifi included.
* Check in 4pm.
* Check out 10am.
* Early & late check in/out service available for an additional charge.
* Onsite facilities; Starbucks coffee, bar, play area.
* Additional activities that are available to book 28 days prior to your arrival.
* Local restaurants, pubs, shops, village (Woodhall Spa) - 1.8km.
10% deposit required today, remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Monthly payment option also available.
- For more information on all of our dining options at Bainland visit the following link. Click Here
- For more information and to book our instructor-led activities visit the following link: Click Here
- For more information on local walks, cycle routes and the village of Woodhall Spa visit the following link: Click Here